30 Januar 2009

Berlin Fashion Week Thursday and Friday

These are my highlights I saw from far away sitting in Hamburg:

"I like Ponies"

"I like my Pony"-Ponies, cupcakes with hearts, polaroids and right in the middle model Iekeliene Stange knitting and wearing a lovely outfit. Iekeliene presented her personal photographs - her own wonderful world in the cellar of the ProjektGalerie. Some of the visitors liked it others did'nt. I think it's a cute idea (I like kitsch) and I like ponies, too...
Designer for tomorrow
The follower of "The Karstadt New Generation award" is the "Designer for Tomorrow" award of Peek & Cloppenburg. The winner is Julia Knüpfer with her futuristic knitwear. The second winner is Joel Horwitz with his colourful men collection. Julia Knüpfer wants to start her own business with the prize money. I hope so because I like her designs very much! I'm very excited to see her collection at P&C.

Lala Berlin vs. Kavier Gauche
Lala Berlin shows knitted pullover, silk tops and leather dresses in red, grey and black. Sometimes see-through, with eye-catching necklaces or laced pumps. The topic of the autumn/winter collection 2009 of Kavier Gauche was like "less is more". The models were all nearly naked. They only wore panties, a long fringed necklace and extra long hair extensions which hung over the shoulders and all the way down to their hips. So the accessoiries got their attention. I really like the caramel bag on the right picture. I already have a cute dress from the Concept by Kavier Gauche collection. It's rosè/nude and would fit really well to this bag.
Another thing: Have a look at this wonderful music video: Click.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, Julia Knüpfer's designs are great, i really like the tights as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Na klar, warum solltest du das nicht dürfen? ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Kaviar Gauche war sowas von überflüssig ...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thanks for your comments girls!
    @ Leila: wenn ich mir die Show angeguckt hätte, wäre es mir wahrscheinlich ähnlich ergangen wie dir. Da freut man sich über eine tolle Kollektion und bekommt fast nicht zu sehen. Trotzdem finde ich einige Taschen so aus der Ferne betrachtet ganz schön. Deswegen haben die zwei Bilder noch einen Platz in meinen Highlights gefunden.
    Liebe Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen