18 Januar 2009

Present time

Yesterday I made a present for Steffi. (She gave me the Vivienne Westwood neck scarf as a christmas present.) Tomorrow I will endow two selfmade brooches and black stockings with a chrocheted border to Steffi. The instruction for the brooches you can find at the blog of Frau Liebe. The border with the little red riding hood I bought at the shop "Schönwerk" in Lüneburg. They have a lot of lovely things! I love to pack presents! (Steffi will not see this post today because her internet doesn't work.)

3 Kommentare:

  1. vielen vielen lieben dank! so ein wundertolles geschenk <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. das sind echt wunderwunderunderhübsche geschenke!:D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Bitte und danke! In Zukunft mach ich bestimmt noch mehr Broschen..ich habe selbst ja noch keine..habe aber schon den passenden Stoff gefunden :-)

    AntwortenLöschen