28 Januar 2009

Sad

Sadly I will not go to Fashionweek Berlin this weekend. Although I have an invitation of the fashion Show of Lala Berlin for tomorrow!!! And also to the "Organic Cotton Day" of H&M. But I have to study and to work a lot and I'm also exhausted because I worked the whole weekend and monday as a fashion assistant. But the Cover shooting was really nice! Cool pictures! I would like to drive to Berlin for one day but all people around me have no time... But I will go to the fashionweek in july!!! For sure! Marked with red in my calendar. This weekend will be all about looking for pictures of the fashionshows and doing a lot for my studies. Nevertheless I will show you things I love at the Berlin fashionweek. So have a look!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Gräm dich nicht, kleine Gretel. Mir geht es genauso. Und ich freue mich schon jetzt auf den Sommer. Da sehen wir uns.

    ♥ Dotti

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich komme mit dir nach berlin im sommer <3
    das wird bestimmt ganz tollig!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. he wann ist das denn im juli?ist es auch in berlin oder?ohh i würd so gern nach berlin fahren und das anschauen...><
    und merci beaucoup für dein kommentar:)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. @ Dotti: die Berlin Fashionweek im Sommer gehört Gretel und Dotti :-)
    @Steffi: natürlcih nehme ich meine Steffi mit
    @aubrey: im July ist die nächste Fashionweek in Berlin dann für Frühjahr/Sommer 2010. Schau's dir an!

    AntwortenLöschen